populasi

2010-01-18

First Impression : Hanamaru Yōchien (Hanamaru Kindergarten)


English: Hanamaru Kindergarten
Synonyms: Hanamaru Yōchien
Japanese: はなまる幼稚園
Producers: Gainax
Duration: 22 min. per episode
Rating: G - All Ages

Oops, forget to give my first impression to this series. Really, dunno why, I love this series although I just watched the first episode.
Reasons why I watch this series :
1. Gainax
2. Slice of Life
3. Comedy
4. Refreshing
5. Moe and loli everywhere *runs*

Koume is so damn cute. She's shy and makes me nosebleeding everytime I saw her. LOL
Anzu, who fell in love with Tsuchida makes me never stop laughing and Sakura's (Anzu's mother)
reaction when she knew that Anzu fell in love with Tsuchida got a point too. When I heard Hiiragi's voice, at the same time I fell in love with Takagaki Ayahi's voice. Just so you know, the most hatred Sphere's member by me is Takagaki Ayahi.

It's refreshing, fun, and colorful. That's why I love anime with Slice of Life genre that distributed by Starchild.

Score : 9/10

No comments:

Post a Comment