populasi

2010-02-03

Drooling...


Enough...

I was drooling when I visit Sphere's official website. God, I really want the Colorful Concert souvenirs, especially the pencil case.
But I'm poor, without any money in my hand. -_-

I know, that's my consequence to be a seiyuu unit fans, but still... it seems money doesn't matters to a true fans, right?
Hey, I already said it, I don't have any money. There's so many thing that I want with my money. -_-
It really surprises me that the price of the pencil case is 1500 JPY. God, 150000 IDR?

Rawr, why the pencil case design must be so simple? It makes me drooling. ;_;
Why the phone strap design must be so plain? It makes me drooling. ;_;

I WANT ALL OF THE SOUVENIRS. I'M DROOLING RIGHT NOW. TTATT

and... why I like Sphere? No idea.

Oh, of course, here's the link,

This is the reason why I was double posting today. ;_;

No comments:

Post a Comment