populasi

2010-02-03

No Scanlation, No Raws


I really hate to said this, but I cannot find either Sonna Mirai wa Uso de Aru scanlation or the raws. -_-

God, I just know it when I checked in MAL. Sonna Mirai wa Uso de Aru (The Future is a Lie) is a manga created by Sakuraba Koharu, who also the creator of both Minami-ke and Kyou no Go no ni.
The description of Sonna Mirai wa Uso de Aru somehow makes me shocked. It was really different compared to it's two predecessor. Anyway, Minami-ke isn't finished yet. Sonna Mirai was published in Bessatsu Shounen Magazine, which means that it has Shounen demographic, unlike Minami-ke and Kyou no Go no ni which published in Weekly Seinen Magazine and got Seinen demographic.

Still waiting for either the raws or scanlation. Although I was hoping that Indonesia's legal manga publisher (such as Elex, or m&c) will publish it. ^^;

No comments:

Post a Comment